Thursday, April 16, 2020

Tye Die Trends

Hi everyone! I thought I would put together a post about all the different ways you can wear the tie dye trend. There are so many cute pieces out there that if you are fearful to commit to wearing the bold trend, you can still incorporate small amounts into your outfit to feel like you are following the trend without going overboard and still looking classy.

If you are like me and embracing the bold tie dye trend here are some great options for an outfit that makes a statement:
4. Yellow Tie Dye Dress (Can be worn with a denim jacket for a more subtle tie dye look)

These accessories and shoes make wearing tie dye not so bold and gives any outfit just a touch of the trend.
5. Shoes
6. Sun Hat

Tie dye loungewear has to be my favorite! It is cozy but still makes a statement and I wouldn't mind wearing it out and about to run errands...eventually...haha! The bike shorts are my favorite for warmer weather, I'm excited to pair them with and oversized t-shirt or a denim jacket to wear out. 

I love all of these options that are available for adding tie dye pieces to any wardrobe. Whether you want to make a big statement or just add a subtle touch to an outfit, I think there's an opportunity for you to do so. Let me know in the comments which one is your favorite or one that you want to try! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment